Introducing of HOMESAFE SECURITY SCREENS
Introducing HomeSafe – a new revolutionary security screen doors and windows that provide total security without the needs for bars and grilles.
Specifically designed for superior home and business protection, HomeSafe security screen doors and windows effortlessly adapt to your windows and doors. HomeSafe is made to order, custom crafted and designed to suit your needs, requirements and personal tastes.
Homesafe protects your homes and properties from intruders, potential burglars and even unwanted insects and little creatures. Innovative design solutions offer you versatility and functionality in a range of environments including residential, commercial and industrial applications.
HOMESAFE – Advantage & features
The specific features and benefits of Homesafe screens.
- All HomeSafe security doors and windows are equipped with Multi-point systems to provide added protection and security options. You can even opt for special locksets and deadbolts for that little bit of extra security.
- HomeSafe’s security mesh comes with a thickness of 9mm high-tensile marine 316 grade stainless steel security mesh, a revolutionary technology breakthrough and advantage which enables you to enjoy optimum security without compromising safety.
- HomeSafe Screens provide high resistance to any forced impact – providing peace of mind against break-ins and forced entry. All aluminium sash with thickness of 2.0mm – 3.0mm (grade 6063-T5).
- No more traditional and view obstructing bars or grilles, promoting open-space living environments.
- Enjoy the ‘open’ air and ‘free airflow’ living environment without the worries of bugs, flies or any pests entering your premises, most of all without compromising the designs and décor of your house – offering you security and beauty in one choice.
- Keep your premises airy and cool with screens that can block ultra violet rays of up to 60% fresh air even in the city, every day.
- A 10-year warranty on powder coating from the date of purchase.
- A 1-year warranty on hardware i.e. hinges, door closers, locks and rollers from the date of purchase.